Add to this record?
If you have photographs, documents or information that can contribute to this record, you can upload hereContribute
Source: Michael Doyle Their Name Liveth For Evermore: The Great War Roll of Honour for Leicestershire and Rutland. He was the son of William and Elizabeth Kilgour Miller of Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, and the husband of Kate Kilgour Miller.
- Conflict - World War I
- Burial Place - 14 298, Loughborough (leicester Road) Cemetery
- Other Memorials - Loughborough Carillon, War Memorial Bell Tower
- Unit - Leicestershire Regiment
- Cause of death - DIED
- Burial Commemoration - Leicester Road Cem., Loughborough, Leics., England
- Born - St. Cuthbert's, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
- Enlisted - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Place of Residence - 44 Leicester Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- Memorial - CARILLON TOWER MEM., LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICS