Add to this record?
If you have photographs, documents or information that can contribute to this record, you can upload hereContribute
Source: Michael Doyle Their Name Liveth For Evermore: The Great War Roll of Honour for Leicestershire and Rutland. He was the son of Walter and Annie Charlotte Hancox.
- Conflict - World War I
- Burial Place - Plot 1, Row E, Grave 32, Acheux British Cemetery
- Other Memorials - Loughborough Carillon, War Memorial Bell Tower
- Unit - Lincolnshire Regiment
- Former Unit - Leicestershire Regiment
- Cause of death - DIED OF WOUNDS
- Burial Commemoration - Acheux British Cem., France
- Born - Stafford
- Enlisted - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Place of Residence - 15 Gordon Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- Memorial - CARILLON TOWER MEM., LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICS
- Memorial - ALL SAINT'S CHURCH, LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICS