Add to this record?
If you have photographs, documents or information that can contribute to this record, you can upload hereContribute
Source: Michael Doyle Their Name Liveth For Evermore: The Great War Roll of Honour for Leicestershire and Rutland. He was the son of Mrs Cutts and the late Mr Cutts.
- Conflict - World War I
- Burial Place - Plot 2, Row E, Grave 32, Bertrancourt Military Cemetery
- Other Memorials - Brush Electrical Engineering Company Limited (inside Carillon), Loughborough Carillon, War Memorial Bell Tower
- Unit - Lancashire Fusiliers
- Cause of death - DIED OF WOUNDS
- Burial Commemoration - Bertrancourt Mil. Cem., France
- Born - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Enlisted - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Place of Residence - Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- Memorial - CARILLON TOWER MEM., LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICS
- Memorial - EMMANUEL CHURCH, LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICS
- Memorial - THE BRUSH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING COMPANY MEM., LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRE