Add to this record?
If you have photographs, documents or information that can contribute to this record, you can upload hereContribute
Source: Michael Doyle Their Name Liveth For Evermore: The Great War Roll of Honour for Leicestershire and Rutland. He was the son of Mr and Mrs F. Johnson.
- Conflict - World War I
- Unit - East Yorkshire Regiment
- Cause of death - KILLED IN ACTION
- Burial Commemoration - Helles Mem., Gallipoli, Turkey
- Born - Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Enlisted - Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Place of Residence - 16 Albert Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
- Memorial - HINCKLEY MEM., LEICS